The IUEC MyLink member portal is now online.
For details on the MyLink member portal, please review the
MyLink allows you to:
* Opt-In to the IUEC Texting program
* View and update your contact information and address
* View your Benefit Hours
* View your financial balance with the local (if your Local is using the Member Finance)
* Sign and submit documents such as Dues check off authorization, withdrawal request, etc.
* View document specific to your local, such as; Local Constitution & Bylaws, Local expense Agreements, Local jurisdiction, etc.
Registration is easy. You will need the following information:
*Your Last Name
*Your International Number (IUEC ID) or your Member Number (ULink ID) if you are a probationary. Only one ID number is required to register. If you are not sure of your ID number, please contact your Local Union.
*Your date of Birth
*A valid email address
Then follow the link to register: https://mylink.iuec.org/
As part of the registration process, we will email you a link from MyLink@iuec.org to confirm your email address. If you do not receive the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder.
The Home Email you entered will be your username. Please use it the first time you log in after registering.